Saturday, October 17, 2020

Harp Day 2020 means a 20% off sale


Hey knitters, I just learned that it's #HarpDay2020! 

I've been playing the folk harp since 2001 and knitting since 2006. Playing with strings is deeply and thoroughly ingrained. :D

To celebrate both types of string, I'm having a flash sale for the rest of the weekend. Take 20% off any music-inspired pattern in my Ravelry store, individually or in combination. The sale lasts through midnight EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 18, 2020. Enter code harpday at checkout

The designs are all conveniently gathered in my "Inspired by Music" bundle, but here's a handy list of pattern links. If you prefer to shop through this site instead, you can find all the designs on this site's Pattern page:

Get 'em now before the sale ends. What's with all the sales, you ask? I don't know, except that it's getting cold - we just had our first frost advisory! - and knitting to stay warm is my automatic response. 

As for harps, there's so much to say that I can't even begin here. If you're interested in learning more about them, I highly recommend visiting the Sylvia Woods Harp Center website. One thing I will say is that playing them is not as hard as you think, and it's never too late to learn!

Happy knitting and harping,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment